WE are on week 6!! If you are new to this challenge and would like to join or you are curious to what it is week one is here. Would love to have you join. 🙂
Goodness is your actions. It is how you act. Are your actions showing Gods light or are you dwelling in the dark? Goodness comes from the heart, because often how our hearts feel is how we act. Goodness is a readiness to do good when the time comes. Goodness does everything it can to show kindness.
Rebekah in genesis 24:15-20 is a good example of goodness. She gave the man something to drink when asked and she gave his camels something to drink without being asked.
WE need to be ready to help others as soon as an opportunity shows up. WE should always be kind and full of goodness. When we do good we need to remember to keep are attitude good because otherwise it does not really count.
Teach me to be full of goodness. Have me to be able to help others when ever I am given the chance. Have me to keep my attitude good when I help others. thank you Lord.
1. Ephesians 4:32
2. Romans 12:9
3. Proverbs 19:22
4. Psalms 34:14
5. 2 Peter 1:5-7
6. Psalms 23:6
7. 1 Timothy 6:18
1. pray to God asking for guidance on goodness
2. write down a list of ways you can help others
3. help as many people as you can
4. seek to do good for others rather than them doing good to you
5. Do a random act of kindness
6. find a verse about being helpful/goodness
7. take a part of one of the challenges before this one.